When you are about to become a mother, you have to take many precautions. During pregnancy, you have to keep many things in mind so that no problems arise. During this time you are forbidden to do many things, which can be bad for the child. People give you different types of advice. You must have been advised not to travel during this time. Take special care if you travel during pregnancy. It is safe to travel through the 18th to 24th week of pregnancy. But with this, you should also consult a doctor.
1. Do not sit continuously. Lie down in between. If you have been sitting for a long time, keep moving and spreading your legs in between. This will not cause cramps and swelling problems.
2. The problem of dehydration is often seen during pregnancy. Keep a water bottle with you at all times so that there is no shortage of water in the body. Always carry boiled water. If you want, you can also drink lemon juice.
3. Whenever traveling, take some necessary medicines with the advice of a doctor. Also, be sure to keep your doctor’s number. If you feel the need, call and get advice from them.
4. Do not remain empty stomach for long. So whenever you travel, keep all the food and drink with you. Keep eating it at small intervals. Avoid eating outside things.
5. Avoid long journeys. Never squat. If traveling in a car, always tie the seat belt above the belly. If traveling by bus, always book a sleeper seat.
6. Avoid wearing tight clothes. Always wear airy cotton clothes. It is comfortable. At the same time, avoid going on bumpy roads.